JINGJIU 2019 New Q3 Humidifier Mini Built-in Battery Colorful Lights Car Indoor Negative Ion Air Purification Humidification White
- ☆ Respiratory protection: Dry air can easily cause respiratory diseases, especially vulnerable groups such as the elderly and children. The dry environment can easily lead to various respiratory infections such as asthma, emphysema and bronchitis.
- ☆ Eliminate static electricity: Strong static electricity can make people feel irritated, dizzy, chest, nose, throat and other tensions that affect our normal life. The humidifier reduces the possibility of static electricity.
- ☆ Reduce the aging of furniture: In a dry environment, furniture or musical instruments accelerate aging, deformation or even cracking. To maintain indoor humidity, the relative humidity must be between 45% and 65%, and indoor winter humidity is far from this standard. Humidifiers increase the humidity, keep the room warm and flexible and the furniture has a longer lifespan.
- ☆ Moisturizing: Hot summer and unusually dry winter cause a lot of moisture loss from the skin and accelerate aging.
- Increasing the humidity: Increasing the humidity is the most important basic function of a humidifier. By increasing the humidity, people feel comfortable and can avoid many dangers caused by dry air.